POZDRAVLJENI!

Prosimo, če poskusite uporabljati nov forum na lokaciji www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/

Tisti, ki imate uporabniška imena z "čžš" bodo mogoč imeli težave in bomo uredili sproti.
Oglejte si http://www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5181

Slovenski Čebelarji Seznam forumov -> Čebelarstvo za začetnike

which went to Dustin McGowan. Once Happ is he

Avtor    Thread Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo
lw789

Pridružen/-a: Pon Avg 2017 10:50
which went to Dustin McGowan. Once Happ is he

Colin Nish is confident he can make a successful return to management despite not having his contract renewed at Cowdenbeath. Former Hibernian and Kilmarnock striker Nish took charge of the Scottish League 1 side in the summer after signing as a player in January 2015. The club suffered a second straight relegation at the weekend when they lost 2-1 on aggregate to Queens Park in the League 1 play-off semi-final. On Thursday the club released a statement announcing Nish would not be offered a new contract after his deal expired at the end of the season.Despite relegation to Scotlands fourth tier, Nish told Sky Sports News HQ he was surprised by the decision as he had been assured he would be at Central Park regardless of where the club finished this season. Colin Nish holds off current Rangers assistant manager David Weir in a match in 2011 He said: Whether we were relegated or not I was told Id be there and I think at that time we were bottom of the league. We went on a good run and just missed out on staying up automatically.Thats why Im disappointed. Ive been involved in football for a long time and I know these things dont make much of a difference until something is signed.I was never in the position where I was 100 per cent sure Id be there, but at the same time I thank Cowdenbeath for the opportunity. Ive learned a lot this year which will hopefully hold me in good stead for the future.With limited resources, the former Hartlepool forward believes he did the best job possible and would love another go at management in the near future. Rangers 5-1 Cowdenbeath - Scottish Cup fourth round Im proud of myself because I feel that I did a good job based on the budget that I had, which is all I can go by, he said.Nish continued: I want to do something in football, thats my passion and thats what I enjoy doing. Ive certainly not lost any confidence. If anything Ive gained confidence in my managerial capabilities.Ive learned a lot this year, probably more than I did in my playing career in terms of different things about being a manager. I will definitely come back stronger given the opportunity.The beginning of the season was really tough. I didnt have a team basically. Then I built a team I felt was capable of challenging for the play-offs going up the way.In January we lost a couple of players I signed on loan at the start, but we could only get them until January and they unfortunately left. That made it really difficult to build a team again. I felt like I nearly got there but there wasnt enough time to do it at the end of the season.I dont see any benefits from Cowdenbeath not keeping me on as a manager. I dont see whats going to change for them next year with a different manager. I think I proved this year that I was capable of building a team on a small budget. Unfortunately I lost that in January but I did prove that I can do it. Colin Nish reacts after Cowdenbeath lost to Rangers in the Scottish Cup Nish took Cowdenbeath to the Scottish Cup fourth round this year, where they were drawn against a resurgent Rangers at Ibrox. The tie was subsequently chosen to be live on Sky Sports, but Nish says the occasion was more of a hindrance than a highlight of his managerial career.He said: It was a distraction we didnt need really. And at the time we were going quite well and it was around that time we lost a lot of our players so that was the start of a difficult couple of months.The money the club received didnt do me any good in the long run because in January its hard to sign players so the money will probably be best used now.So I never got any benefit out of that. Im not saying that the club wouldnt have given me any money to strengthen. But hopefully that money benefits the new manager and helps the club bounce back up. Also See: Scottish Championship video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Filipe Luis Jersey . McCutchen hit his first home run in over a month, doubled twice and scored two runs to help the Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-3 on Sunday and take three of four from the defending NL West champions. Ricardo Oliveira Jersey .Y. - For once, Clayton Kershaw was glad to see a long shutout streak end. http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/world-cup-ederson-football-jersey/. Starters, when they struggle, have to live with it for five days. For Sergio Santos and Steve Delabar, two of the three men who authored one of the ugliest pitched innings in Blue Jays franchise history on Thursday night, the bounce-back chance came right away. Weverton Jersey . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth. Brazil Soccer Jerseys . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points.BUFFALO, N.Y. - J.A. Happ allowed one run on four hits in 4 2/3 innings in a rehab start for the Buffalo Bisons Thursday night, continuing his comeback from lower back tightness. Happ, the Toronto Blue Jays left-hander who has been on the disabled list since March 30, struck out six and walked two against the Pawtucket Red Sox. He threw 63 of his 90 pitches for strikes. Buffalo was held to six hits — two by Munenori Kawasaki — and Anthony Gose scored twice in a 7-4 loss. It was Happs second straight solid outing during his minor league assignment. He struck out five batters in a five-inning outing with single-A Dunedin on Saturday against Clearwater and allowed two runs on three hits. Back-to-back productive starts are a welcome development for Happ, who posted a 20.57 earned run average in four starts in spring training. Against Pawtucket, Happ picked up two strikeouts in the first, second and fourth innings. In the third, he allowed a hit and a walk with one out and eescaped damage by getting Ryan Lavarnway to ground into a double play.dddddddddddd. Happ yielded a leadoff homer in the fourth to Brandon Snyder, then followed up with back-to-back strikeouts. In the fifth, Happ had two runners on with one out and induced a bloop pop-out to Alex Hassan, but then was replaced by Marcus Walden, who got the final out to keep the game deadlocked at 1-1. Pawtucket struck for five runs in the seventh, all with two out, saddling Walden (0-1) with the loss. Happs back issues prevented him from earning the Blue Jays fifth-starter slot, which went to Dustin McGowan. Once Happ is healthy enough to head back to Toronto, its uncertain where the 31-year-old will be utilized. Despite starting 18 major league games last year, Happs 2013 season was marred by a skull fracture and sprained knee suffered in his seventh start. The injuries forced him to miss three months of action. This year, Happ has stated his desire to be part of the rotation. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Odgovori s citatom  
Prispevek Pon Nov 06, 2017 4:18 am 
 Poglej uporabnikov profil Pošlji zasebno sporočilo
  Pokaži sporočila:      
Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo