POZDRAVLJENI!

Prosimo, če poskusite uporabljati nov forum na lokaciji www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/

Tisti, ki imate uporabniška imena z "čžš" bodo mogoč imeli težave in bomo uredili sproti.
Oglejte si http://www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5181

Slovenski Čebelarji Seznam forumov -> Čebelarstvo za začetnike

nals ace Stephen Strasburg and manager

Avtor    Thread Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo
lw789

Pridružen/-a: Pon Avg 2017 10:50
nals ace Stephen Strasburg and manager

WASHINGTON -- After scoring twice in his return from a shoulder injury, Alex Ovechkin supplied the assist on Tom Wilsons first NHL goal. After the game, he stunned the 19-year-old rookie mid-interview with a red pillow smothered with blue shaving cream right in the face. "Ohhh! My eyes!" said Wilson, who doubled over and had to retreat from the locker room to the shower room to get a towel and get the sting out. Wilson returned moments later to discuss his role in the Capitals 6-2 win Tuesday night over the New York Islanders. It is hard to overshadow Ovechkin, but Wilson gave it his best shot with his first assist, first goal and first wise decision to pass up a fight against Matt Carkner, who was baiting the youngster in the games final minutes. "He kind of joked around that he was trying to get me the Gordie Howe (hat trick), but I dont think my first Goldie Howe would want to be against him -- hes a pretty tough character," said Wilson, who kept pausing between answers to put his hand to his burning eyes. Ovechkin was obviously happy for Wilson, but the three-time NHL MVP was also all smiles about his own performance. After being sidelined for two games, he scored twice on the power play in a five-goal second period for the Capitals, who have won three straight and are above .500 for the first time this season (8-7). "I felt pretty refreshed out there," said Ovechkin, who has 12 goals this season. "Of course I had a few days off, had a couple of breaks, but I feel pretty good." John Carlson, Marcus Johansson and Alexander Urbom also scored for the Capitals, who went 4 for 6 on the power play. Nicklas Backstrom had three assists, and Braden Holtby made 34 saves. John Tavares and Kyle Okposo scored for the Islanders, who had won two in a row. Evgeni Nabokov had 33 saves. "Our special teams werent very good. Our PK has to be better," Tavares said. "If we want to give those guys, 8 (Ovechkin) and 19 (Backstrom), those easy plays in front of the net, its going to make a tough night on our goaltender, and we hung him out to dry." Ovechkin was hurt last week when he crashed headfirst into the goalie and net in the first period of a loss at Vancouver. The Capitals won twice without him -- including a 7-0 rout of the Philadelphia Flyers -- and have scored 16 goals in three games. "That had a little bit of a look like last year to me," said Washington coach Adam Oates, recalling the teams late surge that put the Capitals in the playoffs. "A lot of good things." The Capitals were in control enough for Oates to give Wilson a rare appearance on the power play in the third period. Ovechkin fed Wilson in the slot with a pass that made it look as if the two had been playing together for longer than just a couple of months. "Pretty cool to have him pass me that first one," Wilson said. Even it meant his eyes would be stinging for a while. NOTES: Washington has outscored opponents 26-13 in the second period this season. ... Wilson got his first NHL point with the primary assist on Urboms goal. ... The loss opened a four-game road trip for the Islanders. ... Thomas Vanek, in his fourth game since being acquired in a trade from Buffalo, led the Islanders with seven shots. Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. Mike Palmateer Jersey .S. Olympic hockey management team have been making what he called "ghost rosters" since August. http://www.officialleafsauthority.com/nikita-zaitsev-maple-leafs-jersey-c-44/.ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Tie Domi Jersey Jersey . Anaheim Ducks Reassign D Colby Robak to Norfolk Admirals (AHL). - Team Website D Eric Brewer (foot) removed from injured reserve. Josh Leivo Jersey . He left in the 4th inning of Saturdays game against the Tigers after experiencing tightness. Reyes and the team still hope that he will be ready for Opening Day in Tampa Bay in one week.Major League Baseball is reviewing an incident related to Alex Rodriguez again, but its not necessarily the Yankees slugger who will be facing discipline this time. ESPNs Buster Olney reports that the league is reviewing Sunday nights game in Boston to see if it will hand down further discipline after Red Sox pitcher Ryan Dempster hit Rodriguez. Both benches were warned and Yankees manager Joe Girardi was ejected after arguing with umpire Brian ONora. Rodriguez then hit the 649th homer of his career to start a four-run sixth inning that carried New York to a 9-6 win over the Boston Red Sox on Sunday night. Rodriguez, who went 3 for 4 with two runs and two RBIs, was suspended recently for 211 games by Major League Baseball in the Biogenesis drug case. He appealed the penalty and can play until there is a final decision. "Whether you like me or hate me, whats wrong is wrong," he said of being hit. "That was unprofessional and silly." Under the collective bargainning agreement, Rodriguez has the right to appeal.dddddddddddd "Whether I agree with everything thats going on, you do not throw at people and you dont take the law into your own hands," Girardi said. "You cant just start taking potshots because you disagree with the way the system is set up." Girardi and Rodriguez said Dempster threw at Rodriguez intentionally. And Girardi said Dempster should have been ejected and should be suspended. Rodriguez declined to comment on any punishment for the pitcher. "Im the wrong guy to be asking about suspensions," he said with a smile. According to Olney, Washington Nationals ace Stephen Strasburg and manager Davey Johnson could also face discipline from MLB. Braves pitchers hit Harper with two pitches in Atlantas win over the Nats on Friday night. Strasburg then hit Justin Upton in the first inning on Saturday night and was ejected after throwing two straight pitches behind Andrelton Simmons back. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Odgovori s citatom  
Prispevek Pon Okt 23, 2017 8:10 am 
 Poglej uporabnikov profil Pošlji zasebno sporočilo
  Pokaži sporočila:      
Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo