POZDRAVLJENI!

Prosimo, če poskusite uporabljati nov forum na lokaciji www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/

Tisti, ki imate uporabniška imena z "čžš" bodo mogoč imeli težave in bomo uredili sproti.
Oglejte si http://www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5181

Slovenski Čebelarji Seznam forumov -> Čebelje paše

Breakfast each morning on Sky Sports

Avtor    Thread Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo
lw789

Pridružen/-a: Pon Avg 2017 10:50
Breakfast each morning on Sky Sports

Santa Clara, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jim Harbaugh is out as head coach of the San Francisco 49ers after four seasons. That much is certain. The only question remaining is where he goes next, with all signs pointing to a return to college football. The 49ers and Harbaugh officially parted ways after Sundays 20-17 win over Arizona, a move weeks in the making that the team called mutual. The 49ers announced they have already begun a search for a new head coach and that Harbaugh is free to pursue other opportunities, which may include a return to his alma mater. Multiple reports over the weekend indicated Harbaugh will be introduced on Tuesday as the new head coach at the University of Michigan, where he is expected to accept a reported six-year, $48 million offer to coach the Wolverines, who fired head coach Brady Hoke on Dec. 2 after four seasons. The 49ers said CEO Jed York and general manager Trent Baalke will hold a press conference on Monday to address the teams coaching situation. Jim and I have come to the conclusion that it is in our mutual best interest to move in different directions, York said in a statement. We thank Jim for bringing a tremendous competitive nature and a great passion for the game to the 49ers. He and his staff restored a winning culture that has been the standard for our franchise throughout its history. Their commitment and hard work resulted in a period of success that should be looked back on proudly by our organization and our fans. We wish Jim and his family all the best. Harbaugh, 51, led the 49ers to a 44-19-1 record in four seasons with three consecutive appearances in the NFC Championship game and one trip to the Super Bowl. Its been the time of my life. Theres been a lot of memories, great moments, Harbaugh said after the game. I feel like Im going to be friends for life with anybody who wants to be. I truly love this team. With one year left on his contract, he guided the Niners to an 8-8 record this season amid swirling rumors over his job security. Harbaugh coached at Stanford for four seasons before taking the 49ers job and at San Diego for three years before that. He led Stanford to an Orange Bowl win over Virginia Tech in his final season at Stanford. For the last four seasons I have had the great privilege to coach one of the storied franchises in the history of football, Harbaugh said in a statement. I will miss competing alongside this group of players and coaches, I have the utmost respect and admiration for their hard work and support. It has been my honor to share the sideline with these mighty men. I will always appreciate and remember fondly, the passion and support of our faithful fans, and want to express my particular thanks to them. Harbaugh played 177 games as a quarterback in the NFL, beginning his 15-year career with the Chicago Bears and also spending time with the Colts, Ravens, Chargers and Panthers. Before that, he was a standout QB at Michigan under legendary coach Bo Schembechler. He played for the Wolverines from 1983-86. Jim Plunkett Jersey . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. Oakland Raiders Jerseys . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Marcus-Allen-Jersey/.Mack, a reserve guard who came in averaging 3.8 points, made all six of his 3-pointers as the Hawks went 16 for 28 from behind the arc.Trailing 50-38 midway through the second quarter, Atlanta outscored Cleveland 89-48 the rest of the way and sent the Cavaliers to their largest loss of the season. Howie Long Jersey . Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday. Custom Oakland Raiders Jerseys . Under the deal, the Vikings will donate an undisclosed sum of money to five gay rights-related charities over the next five years. Kluwe said he wont receive any money as part of the settlement. "This will help a lot of people that really do need that help," Kluwe said.Manchester United are making plans for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to undertake a medical in Manchester after agreeing personal terms with the Sweden striker. The medical, which is scheduled to take place after Euro 2016, is the last remaining hurdle before he signs a one-year contract at Old Trafford.Personal terms were agreed on a one-year contract after negotiations between Ibrahimovics agent Mino Raiola and Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward took place in recent weeks. However, these talks took longer than initially expected, meaning there was not enough time for Ibrahimovic to conduct his medical before the tournament began. Zlatan Ibrahimovic in action against Republic of Ireland in Paris Both sides are understood to be relaxed about the situation, with the deal in place and ready to be signed later this summer, upon completion of his medical tests.Sky Sports News HQ has been told United do not expect any problems with the medical so long as Ibrahimovic is not injured whilst on international duty. The 34-year-old is understood to be in excellent physical condition and the process is expected to be a formality. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has a go at the crossbar challenge during Swedens Euro 2016 training session Ibrahimovic won his 114th cap for Sweden in Mondays 1-1 draw against the Republic of Ireland at the Stade de France in Paris.ddddddddddddCatch up with all the latest Euro 2016 news with Euro Breakfast each morning on Sky Sports News HQ from 6am American Golf Competition Win replica clubs and bag of the 2016 US Open champion - enter now! Also See: Sweden-Republic talking points Clark own goal denies Irish Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Odgovori s citatom  
Prispevek Čet Okt 12, 2017 8:07 am 
 Poglej uporabnikov profil Pošlji zasebno sporočilo
  Pokaži sporočila:      
Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo