POZDRAVLJENI!

Prosimo, če poskusite uporabljati nov forum na lokaciji www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/

Tisti, ki imate uporabniška imena z "čžš" bodo mogoč imeli težave in bomo uredili sproti.
Oglejte si http://www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5181

Slovenski Čebelarji Seznam forumov -> Medijske objave

rarely-contested 150m with a wind-assisted

Avtor    Thread Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo
lw789

Pridružen/-a: Pon Avg 2017 10:50
rarely-contested 150m with a wind-assisted

The Winnipeg Goldeyes signed right-handed pitcher Matt Jackson to a one-year contract on Wednesday. Jackson, 26, finished the 2013 campaign in Winnipeg after being released by the San Diego Padres. In seven appearances, including six starts, with the Goldeyes, Jackson went 3-0 with a 3.70 ERA. Three of his six starts were quality starts and Winnipeg was a perfect 6-0 when Jackson started the game. He also posted an impressive 7.4 strikeout-to-walk ratio. "I really liked what he did with us last year," said Goldeyes manager Rick Forney. "Hes very consistent. Hes a strike-thrower and has Double-A and Triple-A experience. He has great poise when hes out on the mound. We have high expectations of Matt. We think he can legitimately be a 10-game winner and throw 125 innings for us. Hes a very important piece to our starting rotation." A product of Bossier, La., Jackson was drafted by San Diego in the 31st round of the 2009 MLB Amateur Draft and played five seasons in their organization. He reached Class AAA Tucson in 2012 and didnt allow a run in two starts. In 12 appearances, including 10 starts, at the Class AA and Class AAA levels in 2012 and 2013, Jackson was 4-2 with a 3.64 ERA. The Goldeyes now have 13 players signed for the 2014 season, including seven pitchers and six position players. Cheap Leonard Williams Jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Cheap Jets Jerseys . The 20-year-old overager has appeared in 35 games for the Ontario Hockey Leagues Erie Otters this season, scoring 41 goals and adding 27 assists with a plus-28 rating. http://www.cheapjetsjerseyselite.com/. The Major League Soccer teams were scheduled to play on Saturday night, but their game was rescheduled after Stu Tudor was hit during a pregame storm. The 54-year-old lieutenant in the Columbus Fire Department is in critical condition in the intensive care unit of the Ohio State Medical Center. Cheap Jets Jerseys Authentic . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon. Cheap Darron Lee Jersey . LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures.Greg Rutherford continued his fine start to the Olympic year with a Great CityGames record 8.20 metre leap to win the long jump competition in Manchester on Friday. Rutherford pronounced himself satisfied with his performance, having only flown in from his training camp in Arizona three days ago, and believes it bodes well for the defence of his Olympic title in Rio. Rutherford said: Ive never opened a season like this before, even an Olympic year. Ive started well but nothing like this - I feel good and consistency is key to winning medals.Ultimately I want to be setting myself up for a good Olympics - not many people have managed to retain their title and Im hoping I can go and do that.Ive always loved the big stage and since 2012, Ive had this confidence and ability that I can go out there. I will walk into the Olympic Stadium full of determination to do it again.But British sprint pair CJ Ujah and Richard Kilty were left trailing by 40-year-old Kim Collins, who won the 100m title in a field which also included 2016 world indoor 60m champion Trayvon Bromell.Ujah and Kilty will now head straight to the Loughborough International meeting this weekend, where they will take part in trials for the 4x100m relay team in Rio.UUjah needs no reminding about Great Britains parlous recent history in the event, having messed up the final change-over at last years World Championships after being controversially parachuted into the team.ddddddddddddThe decision drew scathing criticism from Ujahs team-mates, including Kilty, but Ujah insisted the relay demons had been exorcised ahead of the competitive bid to seal a place in the team for the build-up to Rio.Ujah said: We sat down and spoke in January and weve come back in May and were all settled, its all sweet.When we come up against each other, we put the relay stuff aside, and even if were all in each others faces, its nothing personal. We wont take it personally and well move on from there.I wouldnt say I want them (100m rivals) to fail, I want everyone to perform and hopefully Ill be at my best to perform, to know that Ive been the better man on the day.Another relay prospect, Harry Aikines-Aryeetey, stormed to victory in the rarely-contested 150m with a wind-assisted time of 15.1 seconds, while Tiffany Porter triumphed in the womens 100m hurdles in 12.89secs. Also See: Bolt wins in Ostrava Marshall boosts hopes Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Odgovori s citatom  
Prispevek Pet Avg 11, 2017 10:56 am 
 Poglej uporabnikov profil Pošlji zasebno sporočilo
  Pokaži sporočila:      
Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo