POZDRAVLJENI!

Prosimo, če poskusite uporabljati nov forum na lokaciji www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/

Tisti, ki imate uporabniška imena z "čžš" bodo mogoč imeli težave in bomo uredili sproti.
Oglejte si http://www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5181

Slovenski Čebelarji Seznam forumov -> Prostor, oprema in sredstva za čebelarjenje

t.The items were the same calibre believed use

Avtor    Thread Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo
lw789

Pridružen/-a: Pon Avg 2017 10:50
t.The items were the same calibre believed use

Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland is targeting a starting place in Englands Euro 2016 campaign this summer. Butland has kept 13 clean sheets this season, and two of them came playing for the national team against Lithuania and France.And Butland is relishing the opportunity to represent England at a major tournament, starting with Slovakia, Wales and Russia in Group B. Manchester Citys Joe Hart and Fraser Forster of Southampton are both battling to earn starts in Roy Hodgsons team as well.Butland said: I dont want to go to the Euros and not be a part of it, I want to go and play.Obviously I would be supportive of whoever is playing but for me its obviously a target of mine to be Englands number one. Joe Hart (top) and Fraser Forster training with England That can only happen if Im playing well for Stoke, so thats my sole focus.Despite the fierce rivalry between the England trio for a starting place, Butland insists the goalkeepers are all supportive of each other.Butland said: I think it always has worked whether Ive played, Joes played, Frasers played, whoever has not been involved has always been supportive. The training has always been of an incredibly high standard and everyone has pushed and drove themselves on.At the end of the day its where we work, we want to enjoy what we are doing in training sessions. Selfishly you do want to play but we never let it affect the morale. Or how together things are, and I think thats credit to the guys as well. Also See: England latest England fixtures England stats Table Cheap Sua Cravens Jersey . Maria Silvia Bastos Marques, president of the EOM (Municipal Olympic Company), will be leaving her post but will remain as an advisor, a city hall statement said Tuesday. Cheap Josh Norman Jersey . - Mathew Barzal scored 3:47 into overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds downed the visiting Everett Silvertips 4-3 on Tuesday in Western Hockey League playoff action. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyselite.com/. The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-1Cool in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Cheap Josh Doctson Jersey .S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is complete. Cheap Jamison Crowder Jersey . The team said Saturday that the 36-year-old Robidas is expected to miss four to six months, jeopardizing his return this season. He was injured when he slid hard into the boards in the second period of a 2-1 shootout loss to Chicago on Friday.FALL RIVER, Mass. - Ex-New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez lost a bid Friday to have his cellphone and some other evidence thrown out in the murder case against him.After hearing several days of testimony last week, Superior Court Judge E. Susan Garsh ruled to allow Hernandezs personal BlackBerry as evidence. Authorities say he used it to communicate with Odin Lloyd on the night of Lloyds June 2013 killing.The defence had argued the phone was seized under a false claim of legal authority, but Bristol County prosecutors said they had a warrant to seize and search it and Hernandezs lawyers turned it over to law enforcement without objection.The turning over of the phone was a voluntary act. It was not the result of force, threat, trickery, duress or coercion, Garsh wrote in a 22-page decision that declared the warrant valid.The defence also lost a bid to have tossed a rifle and ammunition that police found in a car in Hernandezs garage while executing a search warrant at his North Attleborough home. His attorneys had argued that the rifle and several other items were outside the scope of the warrant. Only a white towel was thrown out.Authorities have said a white towel was found near where Lloyds body was discovered by a jogger.Hernandez has pleaded not guilty in Lloyds killing. The semi-professional football player from Boston was dating the sister of Hernandezs fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins.Also Friday, Garsh ruled against a motion filed by Jenkins attorney to have the perjury case against her dismissed. Prosecutors have said Jenkins lied repeatedly in testimony to the grand jury that indicted Hernandez, including over her disposal of a box authorities say he asked her to retrieve from their basement and get rid of.ddddddddddddThe judge rejected Jenkins attorneys argument that the grand jury didnt hear probable cause and that its integrity was impaired in part because prosecutors tried to entrap her.In trying to get Hernandezs BlackBerry thrown out, his lawyers also argued that the ex-player was unlawfully interrogated at his home, including about the phones passcode. In a prior affidavit, Hernandez said that he felt helpless in the face of the occupation of my house by the police and that he worried what would happen to Jenkins and their baby if he didnt answer questions. He had directed police the day before to speak to his lawyers.Garsh said Friday that there was no evidence of any physical control by police over Hernandez and that a reasonable person would have felt free not to respond when asked about the phones passcode and to leave.The defence earlier won a bid to have other pieces of evidence suppressed. Garsh last week threw out bullets found in an apartment in Franklin that was rented by Hernandez and a magazine found in his Hummer. She ruled that police had not adequately demonstrated probable cause in getting a search warrant.The items were the same calibre believed used in Lloyds killing, authorities have said.The district attorneys office did not fight the defences bid to have that evidence thrown out. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Odgovori s citatom  
Prispevek Pet Avg 11, 2017 9:37 am 
 Poglej uporabnikov profil Pošlji zasebno sporočilo
  Pokaži sporočila:      
Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo